ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied; but our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more than a job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
Reporting to the Director, Innovation to perform the planning, managing, and delivery of formal and informal innovation projects and associated deliverables in support of enterprise objectives. Includes project planning, defining the scope of work, execution, and implementation of projects. Responsible for project-oriented work efforts that support innovation team projects; ensuring on time, within budget, and high-quality standards delivery that meets expectations. Responsible for overall team coordination, status reporting, and stability of innovation team activities. Able to work in a highly collaborative environment and comfortable navigating ambiguity.
• Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years’ business experience supporting cross-functional teams.
• Attention to detail, experience in project management, strategy development and ability to work cross-functionally within a high-performance work environment.
• Proficient with programs used for visual and dynamic presentations including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Business experience should include 5 years product, project, and campaign or program management experience
• Performs well as part of a team
• Preferred, Lifecycle management of products, programs, and campaigns.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skill