ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied; but our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more than a job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
Serves as the primary onsite technical and operational support of audio-visual equipment, systems and platform. Responsible for the overall success of AV technology which includes but is not limited to; Setup and breakdown of all special events/meetings; daily system testing to ensure equipment and room functionality; seek resolution to all break/fix issues by escalating to management of resolution; active monitoring of rooms/technology for potential service issues; perform onsite and remote testing for onsite and regional offices; deliver executive level customer service and support. Provide technical leadership at events handling any concerns with the urgency and ability needed to deliver resolutions in an efficient, calm and professional manner. Serve as leader within the ITS Client Services team through mentoring, training, and coaching. This role is to perform a variety of tasks and work with audio, video and lighting equipment; with the ultimate goal of producing professional video presentation and a harmoniously functioning audio-visual program/event. These tasks include setup/testing of AV production equipment, and vendor coordination.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance visits to ensure all customer rooms and systems are operating in an optimum fashion
• Troubleshooting system issues to determine and find resolutions, or appropriate usage
• Working with systems integrator to develop relationships related to equipment servicing (technical support, securing return authorizations, completing repair functions required to resolve issues)
• Assembling reports and in-house paperwork as a means to record customer interactions
• Providing a High Level of Customer Support
• Must take ownership of process and documentation for installation, maintenance and upgrade of AV technology/systems
• Developing an on-going customer relationship with internal teams and vendors
• Equipment Configuration - ability to program and adjust system configurations to major AV components such as AV Routers, Scalers, Converters, Control Processors and Touch Panel devices.
• Technical Troubleshooting.
• Familiarity with Audio DSP, amplifiers, VTC, projectors, speakers, encoders/decoders and control systems.
• Experience with both PC, and Apple computers
• Knowledge of Audio Visual equipment and software manufactured by BlueJeans, Zoom, Webex, Creston, Cisco, SVSI Encoder/decoders, BSS, Biamp, etc.